At Hebron Animal Hospital, it is important to us that our clients and their pets stay safe in the event of a fire emergency. In order to better prepare our staff, we asked the Lowell Fire Department to come show a demonstration on what to do in a fire.
On June 4th, 2019, a team of dedicated Lowell firemen helped educate our team. We would like to thank Erik, Matt & Kyle for our fire safety training.
We truly appreciate them taking the time to come to teach us the safest way to put out a fire.
We learned how to properly operate a fire extinguisher using the PASS acronym (Pull the pin, Aim at the base of the fire, Squeeze the handle and Sweep back & forth).
We also had a quick quiz as to exactly where all our extinguishers are located.
It was very informative, and now, we're ready if a fire emergency arises!